Limagrain Ingredients has invested in a new thermal processing tool to complement its Taste & Colour ranges to remove bacteria, dry and toast.
• Nutricorn is a toasted maize germ, without oil removed, made from Limagrain Grain varieties. Its “hazelnut” taste makes it ideal to replace nuts for nutritionally denser products but also for really original toppings! The Nutricorn range is available in three particle sizes, thus meeting the challenges and expectations of differing manufacturing processes: Nutricorn coarse, Nutricorn, Nutricorn fine
• Brokenwheat is a broken wheat with strong flavour and visual potential.
• The toasted corn flour with its yellow/beige colour and toasted, hazelnut flavour, toasted corn flour can be used in many applications, including bread-making products (bread and Viennese pastries), laminated doughs, snacks (tortilla chips), dairy products and breadcrumbs.
• Toasted buckwheat can be used in many applications such as cooking cereals, cereal bars or bakery products.
• Toasted broken chickpea & toasted red lentil to give crispness, nutrition and texture to your bakery products, cereal bars and snacks.
Limagrain Ingredients develops and manufactures many single Taste & Colour ingredients but can also develop customised solutions. On several of its sites, Limagrain Ingredients has mixing stations and can achieve unique solutions:
• Stabilised flour mixes (multigrain mixes)
• Original topping mixes
• Taste & Colour solutions with specific functionalities